IT Project 2012
The Governance structure is four tiered with Steering Committee and Project Co-ordination Committee that will guide and review the work of the project teams from vendor on boarding stage to the solution deployment stage.
Project coordination committee (PCC): The Project Coordination Committee shall meet on a fortnightly basis and shall be chaired by the Member (Technology). Responsible for reviewing the project, issues/ risks and taking key decisions with respect to the project.
- Ensure that progress on the project and results achieved are in line with the overall business strategy, overall project implementation plan and timelines
- Review the issues/ risks with Implementation Committees, Vendors and take decisions as required
- Management of budget, contract, legal issues and recommendation for sanctions to steering committee
Project Implementation committee: There will be 5 implementation committees focusing on respective areas. Each committee will have core sub-committees aligned to the Functional / Business area.
- Each committee will review, approve & sign-off on the project deliverables in each phase, finalization of Functional Requirements/ Blueprint document/ Test Plan/ User Acceptance Test/ Data Migration etc
- Technical Projects Implementation will approve and sign-off of all deliverables in each phase of deployment and ensure compliance to Technical Requirements
- Each Project Implementation Committee will have core sub-committees aligned to the Functional / Business area
Architecture Review Committee (ARC): The Architecture Review Committee will be responsible for maintaining the solution architecture & integration between various solutions.
- The Architecture Review Committee will be responsible for maintaining the solution architecture & integration between various solutions. It will also be responsible for the implementation of the Change Management Project & day to day resolution of committee / vendor issues (non-financial only)
Budget Review, Contract and Legal Committee: This committee will be responsible for handling issues related to financial & legal matters
- Assess and Monitor the budget allocation for various solutions and payment milestones
- Address issues if any ( with respect to ) Contract or other Legal issues
- Ensure payments to vendors are made on time and availability of sufficient funds for disbursement as per schedule
- Highlight issues/ concerns/ challenges if any to the Project Coordination Committee
Circle Monitoring Committee: The Monitoring Committee in each circle will be chaired by the respective CPMG and will be accountable for ensuring the progress of the project in the respective circle.
- Co-ordination with vendors’ representatives in the circle
- Migration of data and data validation in the circle
- Change Management and Training Activities in the circle
- H/W, N/W and S/W deployment activities in the circle
Regional Implementation Committee: The Committee will be accountable for the timely completing of all the activities in their respective Regions. Committee will also act as bridge for sharing information about the project with the field teams.