WGCC and various Stakeholders
Working Group for Citizen’s / Client’s Charter (WGCC) and Various Stakeholders sharing views during the Review of Citizen’s / Client’s Charter of the Department of Posts.
Working Group for Citizen’s / Client’s Charter (WGCC) of the Department of Posts comprising of the following:
- Member (Planning), Postal Service Board & Chairman, WGCC, Department of Posts, New Delhi -110001.
- Chief GM (Mail Business) Operation, Department of Posts, New Delhi – 110001.
- DDG (PO & I), Department of Posts, New Delhi-110001.
- Chief GM (BD&M) Directorate,Department of Posts, New Delhi-110001.
- DDG (FS), Department of Posts, New Delhi-110001.
- DDG (PG QA & Ins), Department of Posts, New Delhi-110001 as Member Secretary to WGCC.
- Major Operative Divisions of the Postal Directorate Dak Bhavan, New Delhi including CGM (PLI), Chanakyapuri PO Complex, New Delhi-110 021 and DDG (RB, Plg), Dak Bhavan, New Delhi-110001.
- Prominent Staff Associations.
Consumer’s representatives of eminence i.e.
- Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industries (FlCCl), FICCI Quality Forum, Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi-110001.
- Administrative Staff College Administrative College, Bella Vista, Raj Bhawan Road, Hyderabad -500082.
- Voluntary Organization in Interest of Consumer Education (V O I C E), 441, Jangpura, Bhogal Mathura Road, New Delhi-110 014.
- Members of the Post Forum and New Contacts made by Postal Relations Inspector (Postal), New Delhi Head Post Office (NDHO) or Gol Dak Khana.
Last Updated:06 Jun 2018