Sending consignments to Asia Pacific Region Becomes Easy !
International Tracked Packet is specially designed to cater to the needs of eCommerce for cross border transactions. However, individuals are also most welcome to use this service. It is the best economical service with visibility to send shipments to Asia Pacific region.
Product features :
Packets up to 2 kg
- Fast & economical
- Track & Trace
- Best suited for eCommerce
- Pick up facility*
- Volume discounts*
- Compensation for loss/damage*
Click here to know more on International Mails
AddressingPackaging TipsCustoms Forms and Regulations
Enquiry about International Tracked Packet articles
In case a customer desires to enquire about his/her International Tracked Packet article, enquiry may be raised without any charge or fee.
International Tracked Packets can be booked at all post offices across the country. Initially, the service will be available for the following countries/destinations:
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
The following items are not accepted under International Tracked Packet:
- Anything which is sent in contravention of any enactment for the time being in force.
- Any indecent or obscene printing, painting, photograph, lithograph, engraving, book or card, or any other indecent or obscene articles.
- Any letter, postcard, newspaper, packet or parcel having on it or on the cover thereof, any words, marks or design of an indecent, obscene, seditious, scurrilous threatening, or grossly offensive nature.
- Any explosive, inflammable, dangerous, filthy, noxious or deleterious substance.
- Any Living creatures or other thing which is either noxious or likely to injure postal article in course of transmission by post or any officer.
- Tickets proposal or advertisement or any other matter relating to a lottery except to the lottery organized or authorized by Government.
Click here to know more on Prohibitions