1. Anything which is sent in contravention of any enactment for the time being in force.
2. Any indecent or obscene printing, painting, photograph, lithograph, engraving, book or card, or any other indecent or obscene articles.
3. Any letter, postcard, newspaper, packet or parcel having on it or on the cover thereof, any words, marks or design of an indecent, obscene, seditious, scurrilous threatening, or grossly offensive nature.
4. Any explosive, inflammable, dangerous, filthy, noxious or deleterious substance.
5. Any Living creatures or other thing which is either noxious or likely to injure postal article in course of transmission by post or any officer.
6. Tickets proposal or advertisement or any other matter relating to a lottery except to the lottery organized or authorized by Government.
7. Gold coins or bullion or both of a value exceeding Rs. 20,000/-.
|List of Prohibited Articles||Download|
|List of Countries |
|Dangerous Goods Regulations |
|List of Harmonized System codes of items sent frequently by Post |
|List of Narcotic Drugs under International Control |
|List of Psychotropic Substances under International Control |