● Volume discount
● Credit Facility
● Monthly billing
● Fortnightly billing for customers providing monthly business more than Rs 50 lakh
● Flexible modes of payment
● Book Now Pay Later
● Advance Payment
● Payment at the time of booking
● Free pick up
● National Account Facility
● Customized MIS and account management
● Cash-on- Delivery facility
● To avail BNPL facility the customer has to apply in the prescribed format.
Weblink for format
● The eligible customer has to enter into an agreement with the designated authority.
● The customer will be required to furnish a security deposit equal to expected business of three billing cycles in the form of ‘Bank Guarantee’ issued by a nationalized or scheduled ban/ amount deposited in the Post Office through cash or Demand Draft/ Cheques duly pledged in the favour of Postmaster of the Post Office to which the booking centre is attached.
● A single bank guarantee of appropriate amount for customer availing both the services (viz. Speed post and Express/Business Parcel),
● The bill is raised by 7th
day of following month (bill date). Last day of the month in which bill is issued will be due date for payment of bill.